We ordered our furniture at the beginning of July. We were excited to get 2 new couches and a new coffee table and end table. We were told that the furniture was out of stock so they would not be able to delivery it until mid August, which was ok with us. When the end of August rolled around we still hadn’t gotten our furniture so I finally called them to find out the status. The person on the phone told me "oh it’s just sitting in the warehouse" so I was confused why they hadn’t delivered it. They told me they would delivery it September 1st.

They day before September 1st I got a phone call from them saying what time they would come to deliver all 4 pieces. The next day they only delivered the two couches and end table. I was very upset we had not gotten the coffee table so I called and they let me know it was smashed. When I asked why they didn’t tell me this they were like "oh we don’t know why they didn’t tell you". Our end table was also damaged. It had scratches and it was cracked. They said it would take 2 weeks for the coffee table to be reordered and they could re deliver the end table the next day.

The next day they called me to tell me that the end table was damaged so they would need to reorder that which would also take 2 weeks. It has been over 2 weeks and we still do not have either of our tables and when we called them today they do not know where they are. Tha people at sofa mart are ***, rude and don't take care of their furniture. Do not buy from them I am warning you now!!!

Also all their sales people and managers when we called to speak on the phone with them are not nice and have no idea what they are talking about and they put you on hold for an extremely long time, so if you don’t want to go over on your cell phone bill I’d recommend not calling them. Again do not buy from sofa mart unless you like to waste your money!

Review about: Sofa Mart Sofa.

Had an Experience with Sofa Mart?

Comments