I ordered a sofa it took three weeks to get. This is longer than normal but I went along with it, 3 weeks later I recieved the sofa. 2 weeks after that the coushions were flat and the material was all balled up. I went in to the store to look at the display one and talk to the salesman. The sofa on display had the same problems!!! I showed him the problem and he said" well thats been in the showroom for 3 years" I said well mine has only been in my house for 2 WEEKS!!! I told hime I want a different sofa. That was 5 weeks ago!! Now the say the lost my order and it could be another 3 to 5 weeks!!!!!

You salesman for the sofa Mart are a poor excuse for a human. You must be really hard up for a job or incredibilty *** if the is the only job you can do selling CRAPPY Furnature.

Carma will get you!!!!

Review about: Sofa Mart Sofa.

Had an Experience with Sofa Mart?

Comments

Be care

Be areful with BEDDING EXPERTS.WHEN EVER YOU GET BROKEN PLASTIC WRAPS WITTH PLASTI TAPES ALL OVER YOU ARE GUrNTEED THAT YOU ARE GETTING AN USED RETURNED MATTRESS MAY BE 14 YEARS OLD IF THE WARRANTY IS FOR 15 YEARS. THEY PAY BETTER BUSINESS BUREAEU- AND GET THEIR RECOGNITION. REENTLY THERE WAS AN INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING ABOUT BBB IN SOME TV CHANNELS. IN SOME MATTRESS IN THEIR ECONOMY CORNER YOU WILL SEE EVEN BLOOD STAIN AS IF A BABY WAS BORN ON THAT.