3.4
Style and Design

Spent around $4500 on a living room set (Starship sofa and loveseat). When we first got it, we loved it.

I still would, if it wasn't for the 2 small areas where the material has started peeling. It happened about a year after we bought it. We called to see about getting it warrantied and they told us it was "normal wear and tear" due to pets and that they couldn't do anything about it. Almost a year later and it is still only peeling in those 2 spots, even though our pets lay all over it.

Since I wrote my first review on their website they have discontinued the product. I'm sure, due to the fact that they know there is an issue.

Yet, they still refuse to do anything. Needless to say, I will take my business elsewhere the next time I decide to buy new furniture.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Sales person, Style and features of our set.

I didn't like: Flaw in product, No help from warranty.

Comments

Bought a lot of new furniture over 5k. Thought we bought some quality leather products but they have been breaking down and are only two years old.

Contacted store said it was normal wear and tear and nothing could be done. This angers me because we have two Cheaper non leather couches from sofa mart that haven’t has this problem and are five years old.

How sad. Guess I won’t be going back to sofa mart

We purchased this same set and the chase lounge padding has broken down so badly that my husband has to sit on pillows. we went in to purchase a replacement piece ( since they advertised how easily you can add to this set later) and realized they discontinued a few months after out purchase. Not happy...

to Jessica Balzer #1463336

Yep, definitely unhappy. They've given me the run around every time I've contacted them, only to have them tell me it's "normal wear and tear" and they can't do anything.

If it was due to normal wear and tear then why discontinue it? They knew there was an issue and don't want to own up to it

to Anthony #1464249

Hello Anthony,Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide some feedback on your experience. We're sorry to hear that, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form, someone will be able to reach out to you.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer comment. We hope to hear from you soon!Sincerely,Jennifer B.Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

to FurnitureRowCustomerServi #1464251

I am the original poster....I've talked to y'all multiple times about this issue and have gotten nowhere. I will never buy another thing from y'all

to Jessica Balzer #1464245

Hello Jessica,Thank you for taking the opportunity to let us know some feedback on your recent experience. We're very sorry to hear that about your purchase, and we'd like to try and help.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer comment. Thank you!Sincerely,Jennifer B.Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

FRCustomerService

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience. We completely understand why you're frustrated about your sofa and loveseat, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss this more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.

Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

luckyace123_52
to FurnitureRowCustomerServi #1387388

I went through this process 6 months ago and got nowhere. I just filled out another one, hopefully things are different this time around.

We would still love the set if it wasnt for this issue.

I dont like spending a lot of money on something only to have it start looking trashy in just a little over a year. I would expect the quality to be better than this.