I purchased a couch and love seat from Furniture Row-Sofa Mart, when it was delivered, we had the delivery person sign that they were to be reordered due to the poor construction. The legs were loose, board sticking out, fabric pulled in many areas.
I waited for a phone call for about a week and a half then called the sales rep. to check on the status. He claims this was the first he'd heard about it but he could order new ones. I asked if it was possible to exchange them for something larger (and more expensive) and was told no.
I went in the next day and spoke to the manager to show him the quality of furniture that I was sold, explained the inconvenience of having to *** work again to accept the next order. Again asked if I could exchange them. I was willing to spend MORE MONEY in their store and I was told no.
The manager claims they "just implemented a new return/exchange policy" and there was nothing they could do for me. I was not told this, it was not printed on my receipt, it is not posted in the store. In fact, on the delivery receipt, it clearly reads across the top "Delivery/Return".
I called the customer service number, left messages, called the regional manager, and left messages. So far I have not gotten any response. Not only will I never shop there again, I plan to take the photos to the local newspaper and have them published with an article.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."