I purchased a couch and love seat from Furniture Row-Sofa Mart, when it was delivered, we had the delivery person sign that they were to be reordered due to the poor construction. The legs were loose, board sticking out, fabric pulled in many areas.
I waited for a phone call for about a week and a half then called the sales rep. to check on the status. He claims this was the first he'd heard about it but he could order new ones. I asked if it was possible to exchange them for something larger (and more expensive) and was told no.
I went in the next day and spoke to the manager to show him the quality of furniture that I was sold, explained the inconvenience of having to *** work again to accept the next order. Again asked if I could exchange them. I was willing to spend MORE MONEY in their store and I was told no.
The manager claims they "just implemented a new return/exchange policy" and there was nothing they could do for me. I was not told this, it was not printed on my receipt, it is not posted in the store. In fact, on the delivery receipt, it clearly reads across the top "Delivery/Return".
I called the customer service number, left messages, called the regional manager, and left messages. So far I have not gotten any response. Not only will I never shop there again, I plan to take the photos to the local newspaper and have them published with an article.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "If you click the link you will see how we got ripped off at Giunta's Meat Farm in Bohemia NY When we opened the roast beef package we saw what you..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."