I purchased a couch and love seat from Furniture Row-Sofa Mart, when it was delivered, we had the delivery person sign that they were to be reordered due to the poor construction. The legs were loose, board sticking out, fabric pulled in many areas.
I waited for a phone call for about a week and a half then called the sales rep. to check on the status. He claims this was the first he'd heard about it but he could order new ones. I asked if it was possible to exchange them for something larger (and more expensive) and was told no.
I went in the next day and spoke to the manager to show him the quality of furniture that I was sold, explained the inconvenience of having to *** work again to accept the next order. Again asked if I could exchange them. I was willing to spend MORE MONEY in their store and I was told no.
The manager claims they "just implemented a new return/exchange policy" and there was nothing they could do for me. I was not told this, it was not printed on my receipt, it is not posted in the store. In fact, on the delivery receipt, it clearly reads across the top "Delivery/Return".
I called the customer service number, left messages, called the regional manager, and left messages. So far I have not gotten any response. Not only will I never shop there again, I plan to take the photos to the local newspaper and have them published with an article.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "We purchased a Cloud Leather Sectional in Mahogany which we paid approximately $3,000.00 for and the color started coming off of it all over within approximately 1 month, salesman Nick,..."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "I paid upfront over half of my bill. (I paid $1200 upfront). The balance was to be paid on delivery. My teeth were filed down to near nothing to accommodate..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."