we have had an account with Furniture row for quite some time and have bought $$$ thousands $$$ from Sofa Mart and Denver Mattress.

About 3 years ago we bought a sectional from Sofa Mart and have never been happy with it. To save some money I did not pay the delivery and setup fee......My Bad! I will never haul and setup furniture again. The pieces would not fit together easily and the right side end recliner does not lock with the piece next to it. These recliners are not power (again to save some $$$) so when a person is sitting in it and wants to close the foot rest, the whole piece flips forward!! Also the metal mechanism has rubbed holes into the fabric underneath and rubs against the wood frame...chewing it up as well. I did contact Sofa Mart shortly after purchasing and was told I would need to bring the pieces back to the store because we hauled it ourselves. I had every intention of taking them back but life is busy and time gets away, now it's been 3 years. I recently called Sofa Mart and sent pictures to the Manager in Boise, Idaho. He refused to do anything without charging me a fee and says I would need to bring it into the store. Since the warranty period is up that would be a waste of time.

Here is the real beef with this Sofa Mart Manager. He could have easily addressed my concerns and replaced the bad hardware on the piece that does not lock with the recliner to keep it from flipping forward and I would have been happy with that. What would that cost the store.......$100 maybe?

We were about to purchase a King mattress and complete Bedroom set that would have been $3-$4 Thousand!!

Yes it's my BAD for not taking care of it in a timely manner but the bottom line here is "Customer Service" and a "quality product" which is apparently absent from Furniture Row stores.

I have cancelled my account and will be taking my business else where.

see pictures.

Review about: Sofa Mart Sofa.

Comments

FRCustomerService

Hello, Thank you for taking the opportunity to leave some feedback on your experience. We're very sorry to hear that about your sectional, and we'd like to try and help.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form, someone will be able to reach out to you.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. Thank you!Sincerely,Jennifer B.Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator