2.8
Style and Design

I've had to have my Cloud dark leather sectional replaced 4 times since 2011. The leather peals off almost like sunburned skin where your skin touches.

When you get up it leaves little pieces stuck to you. Everytime it's replaced the same thing happens. Along with that the padding has severely separated. We all need to get together and file a class action.

I could go on and on about the problems I've had with $11,000 worth of furniture. They will not replace anyone for me.

I'm very OCD about my house so it's nothing that we have done. Can't hardly even sit on it anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sofa Mart Cloud Leather Sofa.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 15, 2016.

Comments

FRCustomerService
#1200656

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Sofa Mart. We apologize about the damages to your sectional, and we'd like to speak with you further.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your issue, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.