2.8
Style and Design

I've had to have my Cloud dark leather sectional replaced 4 times since 2011. The leather peals off almost like sunburned skin where your skin touches.

When you get up it leaves little pieces stuck to you. Everytime it's replaced the same thing happens. Along with that the padding has severely separated. We all need to get together and file a class action.

I could go on and on about the problems I've had with $11,000 worth of furniture. They will not replace anyone for me.

I'm very OCD about my house so it's nothing that we have done. Can't hardly even sit on it anymore.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sofa Mart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sofa Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sofa Mart to other companies on our site.

Comments

FRCustomerService
#1200656

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Sofa Mart. We apologize about the damages to your sectional, and we'd like to speak with you further.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your issue, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.