Ransom, Illinois

We purchased a Cloud Leather Sectional in Mahogany which we paid approximately $3,000.00 for and the color started coming off of it all over within approximately 1 month, salesman Nick, (Bloomington Store) said they had never had any problem with the Walnut color so we ordered it and again the color started coming off of it within approximately 2 months so salesman Nick said they were getting a new sectional from a different company in of better quality, so we gave them yet another chance, when it was delivered they didn't get it put together right and when my husband sat on it, the whole chair flipped forward and threw my husband on the floor.When I called Nick (Bloomington Store) he said he would not send delivery people back to fix it, anyone could do it and it was costing them to much money sending their delivery people to my home, we live to far away.

He was not the least bit concerned that my husband was thrown to the floor, we are not young people and my husband just had a spinal fusion, he did not care that my husband was hurt because the furniture was not put together right.

He went on to say how ordering and delivering furniture to our home was costing them to much money and when I told him it wasn't my fault they had to keep ordering and delivering furniture, he accused me of using chemicals on it to clean it, which I did not!!!This has been the worst experience I have ever had when buying furniture, and the most unprofessional, rude customer service I have ever received!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sofa Mart and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sofa Mart.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sofa Mart to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sofa Mart?

Comments

Columbus, Montana, United States #1203307

It is impossible for a sofa to throw a person to the floor. You are being over dramatic and feel terrible for any companies or salespeople that have to deal with you.

FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Hello,

Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Sofa Mart.We apologize about the customer service that you received and we'd like to speak with you further.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your issue, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited and someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.