Sofa Mart Cloud Leather Sofa Review from Ransom, Illinois
We purchased a Cloud Leather Sectional in Mahogany which we paid approximately $3,000.00 for and the color started coming off of it all over within approximately 1 month, salesman Nick, (Bloomington Store) said they had never had any problem with the Walnut color so we ordered it and again the color started coming off of it within approximately 2 months so salesman Nick said they were getting a new sectional from a different company in of better quality, so we gave them yet another chance, when it was delivered they didn't get it put together right and when my husband sat on it, the whole chair flipped forward and threw my husband on the floor.When I called Nick (Bloomington Store) he said he would not send delivery people back to fix it, anyone could do it and it was costing them to much money sending their delivery people to my home, we live to far away.
He was not the least bit concerned that my husband was thrown to the floor, we are not young people and my husband just had a spinal fusion, he did not care that my husband was hurt because the furniture was not put together right.
He went on to say how ordering and delivering furniture to our home was costing them to much money and when I told him it wasn't my fault they had to keep ordering and delivering furniture, he accused me of using chemicals on it to clean it, which I did not!!!This has been the worst experience I have ever had when buying furniture, and the most unprofessional, rude customer service I have ever received!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."