We purchased a Cloud Leather Sectional in Mahogany which we paid approximately $3,000.00 for and the color started coming off of it all over within approximately 1 month, salesman Nick, (Bloomington Store) said they had never had any problem with the Walnut color so we ordered it and again the color started coming off of it within approximately 2 months so salesman Nick said they were getting a new sectional from a different company in of better quality, so we gave them yet another chance, when it was delivered they didn't get it put together right and when my husband sat on it, the whole chair flipped forward and threw my husband on the floor.When I called Nick (Bloomington Store) he said he would not send delivery people back to fix it, anyone could do it and it was costing them to much money sending their delivery people to my home, we live to far away.
He was not the least bit concerned that my husband was thrown to the floor, we are not young people and my husband just had a spinal fusion, he did not care that my husband was hurt because the furniture was not put together right.
He went on to say how ordering and delivering furniture to our home was costing them to much money and when I told him it wasn't my fault they had to keep ordering and delivering furniture, he accused me of using chemicals on it to clean it, which I did not!!!This has been the worst experience I have ever had when buying furniture, and the most unprofessional, rude customer service I have ever received!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased leather Big Picture package ($1999.99) from Garner White with the leather protection coverage ($99.00). Leather Is crumbling between the cushions, arm rest, and back rest area (see pics). Product..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."