Sofa Mart Cloud Leather Sofa Review from Ransom, Illinois

12 of 100 Sofa Mart reviews

We purchased a Cloud Leather Sectional in Mahogany which we paid approximately $3,000.00 for and the color started coming off of it all over within approximately 1 month, salesman Nick, (Bloomington Store) said they had never had any problem with the Walnut color so we ordered it and again the color started coming off of it within approximately 2 months so salesman Nick said they were getting a new sectional from a different company in of better quality, so we gave them yet another chance, when it was delivered they didn't get it put together right and when my husband sat on it, the whole chair flipped forward and threw my husband on the floor.When I called Nick (Bloomington Store) he said he would not send delivery people back to fix it, anyone could do it and it was costing them to much money sending their delivery people to my home, we live to far away.

He was not the least bit concerned that my husband was thrown to the floor, we are not young people and my husband just had a spinal fusion, he did not care that my husband was hurt because the furniture was not put together right.

He went on to say how ordering and delivering furniture to our home was costing them to much money and when I told him it wasn't my fault they had to keep ordering and delivering furniture, he accused me of using chemicals on it to clean it, which I did not!!!This has been the worst experience I have ever had when buying furniture, and the most unprofessional, rude customer service I have ever received!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sofa Mart Leather Sectional
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #836754

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sofa Mart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 100 Sofa Mart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 24 #1203307 Columbus, Montana, United States

It is impossible for a sofa to throw a person to the floor. You are being over dramatic and feel terrible for any companies or salespeople that have to deal with you.

0 0 Reply
FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Apr 27 #1150728

Hello,
Thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Sofa Mart. We apologize about the customer service that you received and we'd like to speak with you further. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your issue, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited and someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer B.
Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sofa Mart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sofa Mart.
Filing a new complaint about
×