1.5
Style and Design

Wrote a large scathing review and it erased when I tried to send it in Lies Fake leather promised to be "Real" much like other other furniture sellers claim "Real" wood if it is made of chips, shavings, powders or other compressed, and or, processed wood pieces into the furniture. Such as particle board, wafer board, ply wood or such.

Our "Real" leather furniture peeled worse than an over-cooked sun bather. pieces all over the floor and disgusting to look at. Furniture was NOT abused. No tears or cuts but TONS of peeling.

What a fraudulent and scummy thing to do in the name of making a sale. This happened to us and is not this is my opinion.

Stay away from them unless, and until, they chose to correct the damages done to their customers. Get everything in writing and be sure to look for sneaky manipulations in the wording of the "Warranty"

Review about: Sofa Mart Sofa.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Looks of furniture and.

I didn't like: Lies and false claims.

Comments

ksmth007
Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #1335604

I can tell you regardless of what you say, they are not sorry about what has happened to you. I posted the same complaint that you did...with pictures and they told me to contact their Customer Support Center, just like they are telling you.

I did so. Have I heard anything?....Listen to this..what do you hear.................Nothing, right, cause that's exactly what they did. No one even answered my emails. that was almost if not two years ago.

they just post that to make it seem like they are going to do something to resolve your issue. But don't fall for it, because I can guarantee you that they are not. I don't even go on the same side as furniture row, and I encourage everyone I know not to also...with pictures as proof of why not.

If I had the time to stand outside the store and turn people around, I would. SMH!

to ksmth007 #1335621

Hello ksmth007,

We're so sorry to hear that no one ever reached out to you! If you could go back and fill out another form at furniturerow.zendesk.com with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out you to discuss further.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review and we'll be looking out for it to come through. We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

to ksmth007 #1390420

We were looking at GAMMA leather sectional today. We were going back tomorrow to order it, but then I thought to check the reviews.

It sounds like there are tons of folks having issues with their furniture. We are looking at $3000-$4000 cash, but don’t want to get burned.

Thanks for your review. I think we’ll shop elsewhere.

to Dallas Fitzgerald #1391655

Hello Dallas,

Thank you for taking the time to comment here. We understand it might be frustrating to make a purchasing decision, and we'd like to help.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form, someone will be able to reach out to you to chat about the Gamma sectional. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer comment.

to ksmth007 #1396453

I was in the store this evening. It was closing and I was getting ready to make a HUGE purchase totaling thousands of dollars.

My gut told me to sleep on it. I was laying in bed and thought of looking to see if I could find any reviews... I'm so glad I did! Wow, looks like I just dogged a bullet, a nightmare, a mess, or whatever else you want to call it.

YIKES! Thank You so much for your posts so others like myself won't have to suffer too!

to LegacyMaster #1398198

Hello LegacyMaster,

Thank you for taking the time to comment here with some feedback. We would like to discuss this further with you and address any concerns you might have before purchasing.

If you would like to speak to someone you can either speak with one of our salespeople at your local store, or go to our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com, fill out a form, and someone will contact you.

FRCustomerService

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your experience at Sofa Mart. We're sorry to hear that, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss more in-depth.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!

Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

It's called pieced leather, it's garbage but it's cheep as dirt. If you payed more than $500 for your couch you're a sucker.

Hopefully you got a years use out of it. You live and you learn, don't be a cheapskate and go buy a nice couch or live with your eye sore