was told that the 899 quote was for the whole sectional but in fact that I had bought one sofa my salesman put off my delivery twice now I know why he knew this day would come also ordered white chaise lounge chair when in fact it was also wrong I had planned new years day party had to have it with no furniture lovely waiting on refund check will never shop here salesman was owen in casper wy raeona mclean casper wy 307-265-0420 need 800 number for customer service they offered me deal of empl discount plus 500 dollars and no chaise lounge chair I said no deal show me my money back still waiting been a week and a half

Related: Bad Boy Furniture - Don't stand behind products

Review about: Sofa Mart Living Room Set.

I liked: Sucked.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Furniture Set
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $2
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sofa Mart?

Comments

FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Sofa Mart.We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this.

If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss further.

Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review.We look forward to hearing from you!

Jennifer B.