Sofa Mart - Was lied to to get sale

2 of 106 Sofa Mart reviews

was told that the 899 quote was for the whole sectional but in fact that I had bought one sofa my salesman put off my delivery twice now I know why he knew this day would come also ordered white chaise lounge chair when in fact it was also wrong I had planned new years day party had to have it with no furniture lovely waiting on refund check will never shop here salesman was owen in casper wy raeona mclean casper wy 307-265-0420 need 800 number for customer service they offered me deal of empl discount plus 500 dollars and no chaise lounge chair I said no deal show me my money back still waiting been a week and a half

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Sofa Mart Living Room Set
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #987949 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sofa Mart? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 106 Sofa Mart reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
FurnitureRowCustomerServi

Jan 11 #1269431

Hello, thank you for taking the opportunity to provide us with some feedback on your recent experience at Sofa Mart. We completely understand why you're upset, and we'd like to speak with you further about this. If you could please visit our Customer Support Center at furniturerow.zendesk.com to fill out a form with a summary of your experience, a good contact phone number and the store location you visited, someone will be able to reach out to you to discuss further. Please include that you were contacted via your Pissed Consumer review. We look forward to hearing from you!
Jennifer B.
Furniture Row Digital Community Coordinator

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sofa Mart. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sofa Mart.
Filing a new complaint about
×