Bought loveseat and couch in moonstruck leather, didn't look good in house returned and wanted to exchanged for brown.Was called the next day and was told their was no brown in the whole USA with no expected date.

Then got a call back in the afternoon and was told oh me have found a set that was put on hold for someone that never picked it up and it happens to be here in town. So I went to get it, IT WAS DEFECTIVE, both pieces. So they showed me a whole completely different set and convienced me to buy it. Oh buy the way it's not in stock either and will take a month because it will have to come from China.

I agreed to wait and they said it would be in first of Dec to the middle of Dec. The middle of Dec came and still no call from Sofa mart. So I called them, talked to Manager and asked if my set was in yet. No she said and it didn't look like it would be in till at least Feb.

When I asked why she did not have an answer for me.

I was so mad at this point I told her to cancel the order and credit me account.It has been a week and still no credit to my account.

Review about: Sofa Mart Sofa.

Had an Experience with Sofa Mart?

Comments

I bought a couch at Sofa Mart and it was delivered damaged.The delivery guys told me to call the store and every thing would be taken care of.

I did and they said I could bring it back in to be repaired. I told them I wanted a new sofa because that is what I paid for. After round and round the manager finally reordered me a new sofa. After 6 weeks it finally showed up.

The salesman called me to come and pick it up. I told him that I needed it delivered and he told me it would be another $89 dollars. Again I spoke to the same manager. He said the warranty did not cover delivery and I would need to bring back my old couch to get the new one.

It was damaged when it was delivered it should not be a warranty situation. I told them I wanted a refund. He agreed but would not come pick it up.

After weeks of frustration I got a refund but had to pay a $35 dollor pick up charge.I will not be going back.

This is typical for Sofa Mart.They did the same to me.

I will never buy another item from them. What a joke of a customer.

I furnished my entire house from there store.It is all junk.